If you want to grill some heavenly porksteaks - its easy! Simply marinade your porksteaks for a couple hours in some Fat Free Italian dressing. Then put them on the grill starting on low heat. Then when they are just about done cooking turn up the heat and let them "crisp" alittle bit around the edges.. There is something about these porksteaks that have my kids even wanting more. Simple but delicious! You dont have to add any other spices or dressings to them, they are fab right off the grill!
I also made "Fried" sweet potatoes to go with them. Slice the sweet potatoes up thinly. Put them in a skillet with butter (I prefer real butter) and add a little light brown sugar. Cook them until they are easily cut with a fork. If you let them brown a little it will make them even sweeter! I used 4 potatoes for this recipe for our family of 4 and there were NONE left. My kids devoured them...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment