I love fresh fruit in the summer. I go to our local farmers market and buy fresh produce. But I found a way to make it even more delicious!
Add whatever kind of fruit you prefer to a bowl mix together. In a separate bowl add one can of orange juice concentrate and mix with 1 1/2 cups of fat free plain yogurt and a pinch of sugar (to taste). Mix until smooth. Pour over fruit mixture and enjoy! I put this in the fridge and add more fruit until it is all gone.
My kids LOVE this. I serve it as a side dish with dinners. Its a great way to add a fruit dish to your meal.
I use apples, peaches, pears, pineapple, strawberries, grapes, etc.. You can add whatever fruit you want really and the acid from the orange juice keeps it from turning brown.
You can also use orange pineapple apple juice concentrate or whatever orange juice mixture you prefer but it must have real orange juice in it or your fruit will turn brown. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment